Saturday, January 9, 2010

Patent application filled!

We filled the patent application last Monday. 16 months of work rewarded by a satisfactory formalization and a potential useful invention.
Some flashbacks.
We started Ascot project in September 2008. We filled a provisional patent application in December 2008. During 6 months between January 2009 and June 2009, nothing was going on, really. But then we found another software engineer in June 2009 and nd since then we' ve been doing much better, much much better, I can tell you folks. You don't have to believe me, though.
We' ve got a demo that compares "ascot project" with "search bar" and "Boolean OR".
The next step is to look for any person that can have a substantial opinion on our prototype, whether it's related to technology, cash, business model, usability, design, people or anything else, really.
We'd be even excited (not delighted though) to hear someone that says: "your prototype is s..t!", provided that's justified and convincing.
First-come, first-served.

No comments:

Post a Comment